- Athens Fillo sheets thawed (Each sheet makes one roll)
- Butter 1 tblsp (Melted)
- Cabbage shredded ½ cup
- Carrot shredded ½ cup
pepper ¼ cup chopped finely Bell
- Soy sauce 2 tsp
- Green 2 chilies finely chopped
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Jeera 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tsp
- In a microwave safe bowl add cabbage, carrot and 1 tblsp water and cook on high for 5 mins (You can also do this on stove top using a pan).
- Squeeze out the water from the veggies using a cheese cloth.
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera, when it splutters add onion, green chili and sauté for 2 mins.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste and bell pepper fry for another 5 mins.
- Add soy sauce and salt and veggies to the mixture. Mix well and cook for 2 mins. Turn off the heat and let it cool completely.
- Pre heat the oven to 400F.
- Take a Fillo sheet and brush it with butter and fold to form a rectangle.
- Place 1 tblsp of mixture on the narrow side. Fold in the sides and roll it to form a log.
- Repeat the same with the other sheets.
- Grease the baking sheet and place the rolls. Brush the top of each roll with butter.
- Cook each side for 8 mins. ( It took 15 mins for me to cook both the sides)
- Serve hot.
As these can be made ahead of time, I am sending this to these 2 lovely events.